At 1:30 AM CST, middle of the week and after busy day at office I woke up to the thought that I should write for my own blog. After postponing it for years, finally I am doing it.
There has been time when I wrote emails to myself, liked writing of many, shared on fb and forgot about it. But certainly, now is the time that I need everything of that. Now is the time, for yet another beginning. Now is the time to support yet another bold decision. Yes, now is the time to garner the scattered parts of me to be the one I always was. It's exactly the same feeling which I had before every struggle or rather before every success in my vision. Never was I so confident of making new beginning as I am now. Thanks to all the mistakes I did, failures I had and chances I took, that shaped me to be able to take higher risks.
Well this all is like talking to myself. But this is how I am going to begin to talk to you all. First blog dedicated to myself.. :) Expect better writing from me in the future. One thing is sure, no technical writing here (I may share links at times).
Promise kept: Using background image clicked by friend.
eagerly waiting for all such inspiring blogs.
ReplyDelete